Perfect fun for everyone!
Field Trips & Tours
Our Mission Statement
The Wonder Gardens inspires conservation and resiliency by providing transformative experiences of wonder in the natural world, via meaningful educational programs for people of all ages and by meeting the highest standards of care for our resident animals.
More about our Programs
- Our programs highlight 3 CPLAMS Big Ideas- Form & Function, Scientific Exploration, and Sustainability & Climate Change.
- We have 10 programs for you to choose from, each program can be geared towards any grade level.
- Our virtual programs are 30 minutes to an hour-long. All in-person programs are 1-2 hours.
- All programs must be booked at least three weeks prior to your desired date.
- All in-person programs include admission to the park and food cups. One free chaperone per 10 kids, additional guests pay adult group admission ($14).
- To book a program email Jessi Drummond at firstname.lastname@example.org with your classroom information, selected program, and three possible dates.