The Everglades Wonder Gardens are open. We have reduced our hours to 10am-4pm. We welcome you to come and visit our gardens and animals. We have many upgrades going on and we look forward to sharing them with you. Help us keep the gardens and animals thriving with your donation.
Of course, a gift of any size is important to us! Without YOU, none of what we do is possible.
Click here to invest your support today:
Save Money today and the rest of the year while having fun!
Join now and your membership starts when we re-open in October 2020. You can come back as often as you like for a year, while also enjoying valuable benefits.
Your membership entitles you to free or reduced admission to over a thousand reciprocal attractions (museums, gardens & nature centers) around the country, discounts at gift shops and local businesses.
Membership dollars help us enhance our wildlife exhibits, grow our gardens and provide exciting educational programs.
Recently opened exhibits include:
The Terry and Arlene Riegel Lorikeet Pavillion
Robert & Karin Moe Tea House
Recently enhanced Alligator Experience with waterfall
The new Flamingo Experience – including “shades of pink” botanical enhancements and Flamingo falls.
Become an Everglades Wonder Gardens member and help us continue our mission to offer our community and its visitors an educational, recreational, environmental and historical resource.
Student – $25
- Unlimited FREE admission
- 10% off gift shop purchases
- FREE or reduced admission to over 200 participating nature centers and over 300 participating botanical gardens nationwide
General – $50
Plus One – $75
- All benefits listed above plus 1
Family – $100 (includes parents or grandparents with up to 6 children)
- All benefits listed above plus parents or grandparents with up to 6 children
- FREE or reduced admission to over 1,000 museums nationwide
Friends of Amigo the Flamingo – $1,000
- All benefits listed above
- Unlimited Admission for 2 adults & member children/grandchildren under 18.
- 12 guest passes
- Early admission on special exhibit opening days
- Recognition on the Wonder Gardens website & in our annual report
- Discount on fee-based workshops, programs and exhibitions
- Each member and 1 guest are invited to the annual President/CEO Afternoon Tea in the Robert & Karin Moe Tea House free of charge
List of Participating Nature Centers – Association of Nature Center Administrators (ANCA)
List of Participating Botanical Gardens – American Horticultural Society (AHS)
List of Participating Museums – North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM)
Use our online membership form to join now!
Once we’ve got your information, your membership card will be on its way.
Thank you for your support!
$1,000 “Friends of Amigo the Flamingo” Members:
- Mr. & Mrs. Catherine & Roger Doogan
- Laura Fagan
- Ms. Debbie Laites
- Mr. & Mrs. Louis & Audrey Laucirica
- Ms. Trish Leonard
- Mrs. Marilyn Lightner
- Maxine A. Meitz
- Mrs. Karin Moe
- Mr. Ben Post
- Mr. Gary Price
- Mr. & Mrs. Terry & Arlene Riegel
- Ms. Marjorie Rubacky
- Mr. & Mrs. Ernie & Sandie Schaub
- Mr. & Mrs. Britten Stine
- Mr. & Mrs. Edward & May Swan
Please note: Bonita Wonder Gardens is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN 46-4168846. According to IRS Document 526, the deductible amount of your membership is the amount of payment greater than $75. Once you receive your membership packet, please check with your tax advisor regarding the tax deductibility of your contribution.