The alligator habitat is undergoing a thorough seasonal cleaning to ensure the health and wellbeing of our cold-blooded friends. Currently, they are located off-site and are not in the park. They should be returning in the next few weeks when their home is finished.
Please select the number of places you would like to reserve, then select the date below to make your reservation. Please have the email confirmation and your ID when you arrive so we can confirm your reservation.
As we are trying to accommodate everyone who visits us safely and efficiently.
No-shows are not refundable. By purchasing your admission on this site, you are agreeing that any no-show is non-refundable.
SUMMER THUNDERSTORM SEASON HOURS:
10 AM – 2 PM daily
Please note that your admission is good for any time during the day that you purchased it for. We do not require that you select a specific time to visit us.
We want your time here to be as fun and safe as possible!
Here are some things to know when you visit:
- FEEDING THE ANIMALS
- We stagger which animals we feed daily, based on the individual animals’ needs and nutritional requirements. Our number one priority is the well-being of the animal residents. Presently we are feeding:
- Turtles, koi fish, waterfowl, peafowl, pheasants and turkeys
- Gator pond is closed for its summer cleaning. Thank you for your patience!
- SUMMER WEATHER WOES
- We monitor all weather conditions on national weather and local radar. Florida weather in the summer season is unpredictable at best. When thunderstorms develop and lightning is indicated within 10 miles, an air horn will sound and guests must come into the Welcome Center until the “all clear” is given.
- Please check the weather map prior to your visit so you aren’t caught by surprise!!
- We do have many exciting events and new arrivals coming this year…please stay tuned for breaking news!!