Alligator Interactions do NOT include admission to the park! Admission can be paid separately online or in the Welcome Center!
Join our Animal Care & Education staff for a fun adventure in the Wonder Gardens. You will be able to feed our American Alligators and have amazing photo opportunities in this fun encounter experience. Alligator Interactions take place at 12:30PM daily.
Alligator Interactions must have a minimum of 2 participants and a MAXIMUM of 10 participants. We want everyone to enjoy the fun, if your party has fewer than 10 people we may add other paid participants to the group. Please book ahead of time our slots fill up fast. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Please read before booking-
* Wonder Garden Encounter Rules*
- To redeem your tickets please see guest services in the Gift Shoppe and they will give all paid participants a wristband.
- Tour components are subject to change without notice due to animal, weather, or staff needs.
- For safety reasons, no one under the age of 5 can participate in the encounter.
- If anyone under the age of 14 would like to participate they must have a paid adult to accompany them.
- YOU MUST WEAR CLOSED TOED SHOES, or you will not be able to participate.
- To ensure safety, participants agree to abide by Wonder Gardens’ safety protocols.
- Encounters are only refundable up to 48 hours in advance of your scheduled encounter. For refund inquiries please contact our Guest Services team.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late with a no call / no show, your encounter will be canceled and your ticket is nonrefundable.