PREPAYING ADMISSION: Reservations are not required. However, we do offer online ticket purchases for your convenience. Please select the number of places you would like to reserve, then select the date below to make your reservation. Please have the email confirmation and your ID when you arrive so we can confirm your reservation. Tickets are not refundable, and you acknowledge this by purchasing your admission on this site. However, if you cannot use your ticket on the day you booked, you may use it on any other day of your choosing.
SUMMER THUNDERSTORM SEASON OPERATING HOURS (THROUGH SEPTEMBER):
10 AM – 2 PM daily
• We monitor all weather conditions on national weather and local radar. Florida weather in the summer season is unpredictable at best. When thunderstorms develop and lightning is indicated within 10 miles, an air horn will sound and guests must come into the Welcome Center until the “all clear” is given.
• Please check the weather map prior to your visit so you aren’t caught by surprise!!
• We are wheelchair accessible. There is a ramp up to the Welcome Center, and there are a limited amount of wheelchairs available on a first-come, first-served basis.
FOOD & DRINK
• You may bring food and non-alcoholic drinks to The Wonder Gardens for your own consumption. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• We ask that you do not try to feed any of your own food to any of the animals.
• Please dispose of any trash in the provided cans around the park
VISITORS WITH APPOINTMENTS TO MEET WITH EMPLOYEES
• All visitors to The Wonder Gardens must enter the premises through the Welcome Center.
• If you have an appointment with someone, check-in at the desk and sign in for a Visitor Tag.
• We will let the employee know you have arrived.
This is the right place to make your reservation to visit the Wonder Gardens!
As an outdoor zoological park, our guests can safely enjoy the Gardens while only requiring masks in mask zones. In our efforts to welcome you back to the Gardens, we have taken every precaution in meeting CDC recommendations by enabling social distancing, foot traffic directional patterns and hand sanitizing stations.