* Wonder Garden Encounter Rules and Cancellation Policy*
- To redeem your tickets please see a Guest Services in the Welcome Center and they will give all paid participants a wristband.
- For safety reasons, no one under the age of 5 years may participate in the encounter.
- Participants under the age of 14 years must have a paid adult to accompany them.
- YOU MUST WEAR CLOSED-TOED SHOES, or you will not be able to participate.
- Participants must agree to abide by Wonder Gardens’ safety protocols and sign a liability waiver prior to the encounter. Minors’ waivers must be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Encounter components are subject to change without notice due to weather, animal, staff, or park conditions, and in some cases Wonder Gardens must postpone or cancel an encounter. It is important to note that weather conditions sometimes “materialize” in SW Florida, and they are not always predictable based on the apps we have available to us, and that staffing, park conditions, or animal care needs vary and may also not be predictable.
- If Wonder Gardens postpones or cancels an encounter, we will offer an opportunity to reschedule. If participants are unable to reschedule, a full refund will be provided if the encounter has not yet started, or a 50% refund will be provided if the encounter is in progress.
- Guests may cancel their reservation with no penalty up to 48 hours in advance of the scheduled encounter. For refund inquiries please contact our Guest Services team. After the cancellation deadline, no refund will be issued.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late with a no-call / no-show, your encounter will be canceled, and your ticket is nonrefundable.